No Products in the Cart
The JET S is a horizontal self-priming centrifugal pump made of STAINLESS STEEL. It can self-prime up to 26 feet vertically and is suitable for continuous use. It offers excellent hydraulic performance in a compact design and exhibits high resistance to temperatures (up to 60°C ambient temperature).
These self-priming electropumps with built-in ejectors are capable of priming up to 8 meters in depth. They are ideal for moving clean water, especially in situations that require high suction power. Constructed with high-resistance materials, they feature a stainless steel body and support, a PPO impeller and ejector, copper winding, and an AISI304 shaft. These pumps are suitable for continuous use, offering high performance and durability. Operating quietly and smoothly, they come with IP44 protection and Class B insulation.
They are the perfect ally for water supply and pressure boosting in homes, general water movement, taking water from networks/deep or distant reservoirs, vehicle washing, and small-scale irrigation. Always use with clean water, free from solids or particles. Not suitable for viscous, crystallized, or chemically abrasive liquids. Maximum ambient temperature is 60°C.
- Jet pumps are an excellent choice for irrigation systems, as they can provide consistent water flow and pressure for various types of crops and landscapes.
|Capacity [h – USGPM]||15.8|
|Weight (without cable) [lbs.]||13.5|
|Max suction||26 ft|
|Voltage [V]/Current [A]||110 v|
|Main shaft||Stainless steel|
Quick Start Guide
1. Measure the distance from the water level to the pump. This pump will lift water from a depth of 0 to 25 feet only.
2. Set the voltage switch on the pump to the same voltage as the power source.
The pump is factory wired at the factory for 230 V.
3. Connect the pump to the pipeline.
4. Make sure the foot valve is at least 10 feet below the water level and 5 feet above the bottom of the well.
5. Prime the pump by filling the pump cavity with water. IMPORTANT: All pumps must be primed before operating.
6. Turn the pump on at the switch.
CAUTION: If water does not flow, turn off the pump and check all plumbing connections for leaks. Prime again."
7. Be sure to read and understand the instructions before installing or operating this pump.
Pipe and accessories
1-1/4 in. faot valve 1 in. discharge tee
Manometer or pipe plug Pressure tank