No Products in the Cart
-Includes pressure switch for automatic start and stop.
-Up to 26 feet vertical suction.
-Suitable for continuous use.
-Multi voltage Self-priming pumps with built-in ejector suitable for suction up to 26 feet deep.
- They are ideal for the movement of clean water in general, especially when great suction power is required. Built in high resistance materials, body and support made out of cast iron, impeller and ejector in PPO. The winding is in copper, and the shaft is SS304.
- They are suitable for continuous use, with great performance and durability. Quiet and smooth operation, they have IP44 protection and CLASS B insulation.
-They are multi-voltage. Suitable for use 1x110v/1x220v
- It has automated START /STOP through a built-in pressure switch from the factory, facilitating operation and installation.
-They are the ideal ally for the supply and pressurization in homes, water movements in general, water suction from deep or distant reservoirs, vehicle washing, small irrigation.
- Always use with clean water, without solids or particles. Not suitable for viscous, crystallized or chemically abrasive liquids.
- Maximum ambient temperature 45°C.
- They can be used to draw water from shallow or deep wells, depending on the specific needs of the property.
- Jet pumps are an excellent choice for irrigation systems, as they can provide consistent water flow and pressure for various types of crops and landscapes.
|Capacity [h – USGPM]||18.5|
|Weight (without cable) [lbs.]||31,25|
|Max suction||30 ft|
|Voltage [V]/Current [A]||110 v/ 230v|
|Main shaft||Stainless steel|
Quick Start Guide
1. Measure the distance from the water level to the pump. This pump will lift water from a depth of 0 to 25 feet only.
2. Set the voltage switch on the pump to the same voltage as the power source.
The pump is factory wired at the factory for 230 V.
3. Connect the pump to the pipeline.
4. Make sure the foot valve is at least 10 feet below the water level and 5 feet above the bottom of the well.
5. Prime the pump by filling the pump cavity with water. IMPORTANT: All pumps must be primed before operating.
6. Turn the pump on at the switch.
CAUTION: If water does not flow, turn off the pump and check all plumbing connections for leaks. Prime again."
7. Be sure to read and understand the instructions before installing or operating this pump.
Pipe and accessories
1-1/4 in. faot valve 1 in. discharge tee
Manometer or pipe plug Pressure tank